“Summer shorts women sports shorts gym workout waistband skinny short” are my new favorite shorts! And they were such a bargain!
These burgundy shorts cost me 9NOK (1USD) and came in only 8 days. I ordered them in the size small and they fit absolutely perfectly. I am going to live in these shorts all summer! They are so comfortable, fabric is light and they look so good. There is really not much more to say about these, they were exactly what I hoped for. Thank you, Wish!
My kimoji cover is finally here! It’s from wish, but I’m so excited I just couldn’t wait to show you, haha!
The new season of Keeping up with the Kardashians has started in the USA. I’m waiting for HBO nordic to broadcast it. Who else are watching?
Invite your friends over for an exchange meet!
Today I had some girls over for lunch and I had everyone bring some clothes that they no longer use so that we could exchange. It was so much fun! We all got rid of some pieces and we all got something new to add to our wardrobes. It was like shopping, but without the spending. And more cosy!
Half the pieces that were left afterwards will be sent to The Philippines and the rest are sent to the thrift store, Fretex.
Jacket: H&M | Scarf: BikBok | Jeans: Molly by Gina Tricot | Shoes: DinSko
If you visit Norway and are in Telemark I highly recommend that you taste some local beer from Telemark Mikrobryggeri. My favorite is the blonde ale Lys.
“Winter Autumn Dress Women 2016 Long Sleeve Sexy Party Black Knitted Dress Casual Bodycon Dress Vestidos Short Sweater Dresses” is such a pretty dress!
I ordered this dress from the store Shopit on the 12th of January and it arrived on the 7th of March. That is 54 days and the longest I’ve waited for anything that I’ve ordered off Wish. I actually ordered this dress in black, but as you can see I received a grey one. I actually like the color so I’m not asking for a refund. I payed 35NOK (4USD) for this dress. The fit is perfect except for the length being a little bit too short. I am a very petite girl of 155cm (5’1feet) and this dress barely covers my butt after I’ve walked a few steps. I’d have to tape it if I want to wear it out, or use tights underneath.
I actually want to do a plus and minus on this dress because even though I want to love it, I just can’t. I think that is simply because of the length, but maybe a pros and cons could help anyone else who is thinking about buying this.
+ Perfect fit. + Good quality. + Stretchy and soft fabric. + Very cheap. + Looks exactly like the ad photo.
– Too short. – Shipping took longer than expected. – Received the wrong color.
This month is one of those months were something happens every weekend. Or were there are birthday parties every weekend to be more precise. This weekend we celebrated one of baes friends. I didn’t bring my camera to that party, but last weekend I celebrated my sweet friend Malin.
It was an all girls party and I of course had to bring my beloved SonyA6000. I also brought my selfie light and it saved so many of the pictures that night!
There are a few things I’ve learned when it comes to shopping from Wish. As you may know purchases off the app don’t always turn out the way you expected. To prevent total disappointment, and to make sure you get your item as cheap as possible (’cause that’s why we shop there) I have a few tips!
1. Time. This one is key when shopping from Wish. Make sure you have time when you are going into the app because you’ll need it for browsing through all the ads. Also remember that shipping varies a lot so don’t order something that you need within the next two months. Work on your shopping cart over time to make sure you get good items at a great price.
2. Use the search feature. If you know what you are looking for then I guess it goes without saying that you should search for it. But, also use the search feature when you have found what you wanted to check if you can find it cheaper or with a higher rating. Simply copy that ridiculously long ad name and paste it into the search bar.
3. Use the measurement charts. Because most items on Wish are from Asia the sizes are often very different from what we are used to. Some ads have measurement charts that solves this problem, just make sure to use them! I must admit that I never measured myself when shopping on the app. I’m simply too lazy, but I’ve been lucky with the sizing so far! We did measure our puppy and his items fit perfectly.
4. Read reviews. I’ve found that you can’t always trust the star rating so I always read the reviews. Sometimes people rate five stars to try to get their comment on top even though the comment might tell you not to buy. People also give high ratings because of fast shipping before they have even tried the item.
5. Look for customer pictures. I love when people add pictures to their reviews, it is one of the first things I look for when considering to buy a product or not. Even if the review might be good you can sometimes tell from the pictures if the item will be good enough for you. You can tell so much by a picture, like the fit, fabric, color and sometimes quality. A picture of a girl looking stunning in a dress can actually tell me that it’s not a good fit for me because we are all so differently build.
Also remember to spin the Deal Dash wheel for extra discounts!
This is the second doggiebag that our bichon’s received, and the second one that I’ve posted here. Because this doggiebag is only available in Norway I am concidering only posting about it in Norwegian from now on, on my Norwegian blog jmbeautyforever. If you want me to keep showing you the doggiebags here too, please leave a comment.
Our puppy was a lot more curious this time around than the last time we came home with this green box. I don’t know if he remembers that the box had goodies the last time, or if he could smell the goodies through the box this time. The box contained a squeaky, plush toy from Kong Aqua Knots and this was the first thing our puppy picked out of the box. The rest was goodies like a chewing bone made of a trachea from cattle, Fish4Dogs fish bites, Pooch & Mutt salmon bites and Whimzees Veggie Sausage.
These boxes are really pure genius! It is so chill not having to go to the pet store for treats, and the treats we get are healthy. To find these in the store would probably take forever, but we get it in the mail with a newsletter telling us what is in the different treats and what they are good for.
And most importantly, the dogs love it!
Today I decided to write a ridiculously long post about hair, in Norwegian. You can read it here.
I spent my day writing and working out. I also decided to do something nice for bae so I bought him some tulips. Turns out nobody has ever gotten him flowers before so he was pretty surprised.
I hope all you beauties had a wonderful day!